Laurie Reuben: At-a-glance credentials
- M.S., Organization Development, Johns Hopkins University
- B.S., Psychology, University of Maryland Baltimore County
- Certified as a Professional NeuroLeadership Coach (PCC) with the International Coaching Federation
- Organization Development Consultant to small to midsize companies, including professional services firms, corporations, non-profits and professional associations.
- Certified Professional Facilitator (CPF) with the International Association of Facilitators
- Certified Myers-Briggs Type Indicator (MBTI®) Practitioner
- Qualified Practitioner of the Apter Motivational Style Profile, the Apter Change Agent Profile & the Apter Leadership Profile System
- Professional, Enthusiastic and Results-Oriented
My newest certification is through the NeuroLeadership Institute, led by Dr. David Rock.
NeuroLeadership brings all the pieces together. Based on data from functional MRIs, Dr. Rock and his colleagues have applied the discoveries in neuroscience research to the workplace.
These discoveries are practical and can be applied by people in their daily lives, leading to more productivity, job satisfaction and creative problem solving.
Laurie Reuben: Detailed CV
You are welcome to download my curriculum vitae by clicking here.
Back to Why Choose Cheshire?